Friday, June 28, 2013

Top Network Marketing Companies - Give Value First


The most awesome thing I learned from top network marketing companies, one of the most useful things I learned and one of the most fulfilling things I learned was giving value.


 My team has stopped focusing on making money and started to focus on value. We give value to someone every single day. This is a crucial step that most top network marketing companies miss. I was told to do something for someone else every day no mater what. It’s been a great lesson. As soon as I started to do this my business started to explode. I can’t explain why this happens, it just does. Also you get more value given to you as well.

I am telling you, focus your attention on helping people to succeed, especially if you already have. Watch what it does for your business. 

Teach people to earn money through network marketing. Share with your team what you know and encourage them to pay it forward. The world is a better place for it.


When I started sharing my traffic secrets with people. I didn’t just send out a list, I put up a blog post on an old site and said “Ok everyone this is how I do it”. It’s funny a lot of people thanked me, used what they learned and some people even argued. I didn’t bother with them. Some people said I was a fool to share even these basic secrets.

If you have a traffic source why not share it with people? The internet isn’t gong to suddenly dry up and then all of a sudden none of us has traffic anymore. I am pretty sure that won’t happen. On my team as soon as we find out something that works for our marketing we share it with each other. We help each other out more than any group I have ever seen. That’s what we are taught to do and that’s what we do. And that’s why we are so successful.

Even if you are not into network marketing or internet marketing and you just happened to stumble upon this post, keep this in mind. Help people to succeed. It comes back to you but don’t do it just expecting that, do it because it’s the right thing to do.

So again I encourage you to give value, share knowledge and help someone out today. It’s the things like this that make my team the best of the top network marketing companies.


No comments:

Post a Comment